Terms and Conditions of Sale:
1. Prices published on our website are current and active. We reserve the right, however, to invoice these goods at our prices prevailing at the time of shipment. In addition to the prices stated herein, Buyer shall reimburse Seller for any excise, sales or taxes incident to this transaction for which Seller may be liable or which Seller is required by law to collect.
2. Buyer assumes all risks of delays due to action by governmental authority or the public enemy, strikes, accidents, delays of carriers, fires, floods, unusually severe weather, acts of God, or causes beyond Seller's control. Seller will make every effort to adhere to the delivery schedule specified on the face hereof, but no obligation to do so is assumed.
3. Seller shall not be required to proceed or continue with performance of Buyer's order while Buyer is in default under this or any other contract with Seller or while any proceedings by or against Buyer are pending for appointment of a receiver or under any insolvency law or for relief under any provisions of the U.S. Federal Bankruptcy Act.
4. Seller's only warranty is that the goods being sold shall be free from defects in workmanship and material. This warranty is expressly in lieu of other warranties, express or implied and whether statutory or otherwise, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Seller's liability for breach of warranty shall arise only upon return of the defective goods at Seller's expense after notice to the Seller of the claimed breach, and shall be limited to furnishing a like quantity of such goods free from such defects or, Seller's option, to refunding the purchase price. Notice to Seller of claimed defects discoverable by inspection must be given within 14 days after receipt of shipment. Seller shall never be liable for any consequential damages.
5. Shipping damage must be reported within 24 hours after receipt of shipment.
6. Claims for order shortages, incorrect products, or any other order discrepancy must be made within 72 hours after receipt of shipment. Claims for non-receipt of shipment must be made within 14 days after receipt of invoice.
7. In the event of failed delivery due to Buyer absence or incorrect receiving procedures, Buyer will be responsible for the additional costs to re-attempt delivery.
8. After delivery of goods to carrier all risk of damage to or loss or destruction of the goods shall be borne by Buyer. Unless otherwise specified on Buyer's order, shipment may be made by the method or carrier deemed most feasible by Seller.
9. Seller warrants and certifies that in the performance of this contract it will comply with all applicable statutes, rules, regulations and orders of the United States, including laws and regulations pertaining to labor, wages, hours and other conditions of employment, and that the goods to be furnished hereunder will be produced in compliance with all applicable requirements of the Fair Labor Standards Act, as amended.
10. Unless Buyer notifies Seller of any exception to the acknowledgment immediately after its receipt by Buyer, the order as acknowledged shall constitute the entire agreement between Buyer and Seller, notwithstanding any terms and conditions that appear in Buyer's purchase order.
11. Recommendation by Seller, if any, covering the use, utilization, properties and/or qualities of goods sold hereunder are believed reliable but Seller makes no warranty whatever with respect thereto. Use or application of goods sold hereunder is at the discretion of the Buyer without any liability or obligation on the part of seller except as expressly warranted by Seller.
12. Orders placed on the BeaconUV website or otherwise do not constitute a binding obligation to fulfill an order. BeaconUV has the right to cancel and fully refund any order received without penalty.
1. All product warranty periods will commence on date of product purchase.
2. BeaconUV warrants its products to be free of material defects for the following periods:
- 2-year Limited Warranty on UV drivers and ballasts
- 1-year Limited Warranty on UV lamps
- 1-year Limited Warrany on UV sensors
3. Within the warranty period we shall replace such products, which are returned to us with shipping charges prepaid and which are determined by us to be defective.
4. This warranty will not apply to any product, which has been subjected to misuse, negligence or accident; or misapplied; or modified; or repaired by unauthorized person; or improperly installed. Warranty will be null and void if any of the product’s original labels are removed. This Limited warranty excludes the cost of labor.
5. The Buyer shall inspect the product promptly after receipt and shall notify us at our main office in writing of claims, including claims of breach of warranty, within thirty (30) days after the Buyer discovers or should have discovered the facts upon which the claim is based. Failure of the Buyer to give written notice of a claim within the time period shall be deemed to be a waiver of such claim.
6. The provisions of the above warranty are our sole obligation and exclude all other remedies or warranties, expressed or implied, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, whether or not purposes or specifications are described herein. We further disclaim any responsibility whatsoever to the customer, or to any person for injury to person, damage to, or loss of property or value caused by any product which has been subjected to misuse, negligence, accident; or modified or repaired by unauthorized persons; or improperly installed.
7. Under no circumstances shall the Company be liable for any incidental, consequential or special damages; losses or expenses arising from the contract for this product, or in connection with the use of, or inability to use, our product for any purpose whatsoever.
Product Returns & Refunds
1. BeaconUV must issue a Return Authorization (RA) number for all returning goods. Returned goods that have not been previously authorized by BeaconUV will not be processed. Please contact us to obtain an RA number to begin the product return process.
2. Refunds are contingent upon inspection of item(s) once we receive them. There is a restocking fee for returned items that are not being exchanged and are not damaged.
3. Approved refunds will be made back to the original form of payment.
1. Prices stated are those now in effect.
2. Shipping damage must be reported with 24 hours of shipment receipt.
3. Claims for order shortages, incorrect products, or any other order discrepancy must be made within 72 hours after receipt of shipment. Claims for non-receipt of shipment must be made within 14 days after receipt of invoice.
4. Claims for non-receipt of shipment must be made within 14 days after receipt of invoice.
5. After delivery of goods to carrier all risk of damage to or loss or destruction of the goods shall be borne by Buyer. Unless otherwise specified on Buyer's order, shipment may be made by the method or carrier deemed most feasible by Seller.
6. Seller will make every effort to adhere to the delivery schedule specified on the face hereof. Buyer assumes all risks of delays due to action by governmental authority or the public enemy, strikes, accidents, delays of carriers, fires, floods, unusually severe weather, acts of God, or causes beyond Seller's control.
7. Seller's only warranty is that the goods being sold shall be free from defects in workmanship and material. Notice to Seller of claimed defects discoverable by inspection must be given within 48 hours after receipt of shipment. Seller shall never be liable for any consequential damages.
1. How do we use the information we collect
When you order, we need to know your name, e-mail address, mailing address, shipping address, phone number, credit-card number and expiration date. This allows us to process and fulfill your orders and to notify you of your order status.
You may also voluntarily sign up to receive manuals, brochures, newsletters and other materials. We collect your name and email address which we use to send the information you requested.
If you use a feature on the website (such as contact us or chat) we collect name and email address.
We personalize your shopping experience by using your purchases to shape our recommendations about other merchandise that might be of interest to you. We also use this information to make automated contact with customers such as reminders that a replacement UV lamp or part, which is consumable, should be replaced. We also monitor customer traffic patterns, site usage, and general device information to help us develop the design and layout of the site.
2. Your Consent
Germicidal ultraviolet lamps pose imminent danger if used without taking the proper precautions. You MUST avoid exposure to direct or reflected germicidal ultraviolet rays, since they cause painful eye irritation and reddening of the skin. In order to use our direct germicidal UV-C products, you MUST wear personal protection equipment—gloves, a long sleeve shirt with no gaps between cuffs and gloves, and an ultraviolet-blocking face shield to protect eyes and exposed skin.
Please contact us if you have any questions about the safe handling or use of our products:
- Call: 1-844-927-7837